- Chicken boneless 250 gms
- TAZA hand stretched Parathas 3
- TAZA imli and chilli sauce as required
- TAZA ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- Green chutney as needed
- Onion slices and chopped mint leaves as needed
- Salt to taste
- Crushed cumin roasted 1tsp
- Chilli flakes 1tsp
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Oil 1tbsp
Prepare TAZA parathas in a pan until cooked completely, set aside. In a sauce pan add oil , add chicken, stir then add ginger garlic paste all the seasonings and lemon juice, mix well and let it cook until all the moisture evaporates.
Take paratha, spread Imli and chilli sauce nicely then place chicken bits in the centre, sprinkle onion slices and chopped mint leaves, then pour in green chutney and wrap it tightly to make a roll. Serve hot.